Territory Wars takes place between an attacking guild and a defending guild.
● Attacker : The attacker wins if all Guardian Stones in
the battlefield are destroyed, or if 3 or more Guardian Stones have been
destroyed after 30 minutes.
※ Defenders who have held a region through multiple battles will have to
defend a larger number of Guardian Stones.
● Defender : The attacker wins if more than 3 Guardian
Stones remain intact after 30 minutes.
|1 - 3 Victories
||Defend 3 Guardian Stones
|4 – 9 Victories
||Defend 4 Guardian Stones
||Defend 5 Guardian Stones
These stones represent the Soulkeeper guild’s hold over a region, and must
be destroyed for ownership to transfer to a new guild. Guardian Stones have
the following characteristics:
1. Begins the battle at 50% of Max HP.
2. Emits an aura with a 35 meter radius.
3. Regains health when defenders within its aura outnumber attackers.
※ More defenders near a Guardian Stone increase its health recovery, to a
maximum of ten defenders.
4. Considered destroyed when its HP reaches zero, but can still regain
5. Can be recovered if its at least 30% of its health is regained after it
[Guardian Stones in Each Region]
The Battle Progression button at the bottom of the screen allows all
participants to check the health and status of each Guardian Stone, and how
many attackers and defenders are within its aura.
Participants in a Territory War who are killed can only resurrect at one
designated location, and cannot use Frigg's Blessing or Revive Scroll. As
the battle progresses, participants must wait longer after being killed
before they can resurrect.
|0 - 10 minutes
|10 - 20 minutes
|20 - 25 minutes
|25 - 30 minutes
Tank Balance Adjustment
To facilitate more even gameplay, the following Skill Paths will inflict and
receive increased damage in Territory Wars.
– Warrior (Protector)
– Guardian (Earthguard)
– Paladin (Templar)
* The guide may differ from the actual game play due to updates and