Duels, or “Flag Wars”, are battles which characters can agree to, which
grant no rewards. Characters can’t be killed in duels – HP will only be
reduced to 1, and the duel will then end.
You cannot begin duels if:
- The participants are in the same party.
One or both participants are using a vendor, mailbox, or auctioneer.
- The participants are in a Battlefield, arena, or dungeon.
Duels end when:
- Either participant moves more than 100m from the starting location.
Either participant is damaged by an outside source (such as a monster).
- There is no victor after 10 minutes.
* The guide may differ from the actual game play due to updates and