Unlike parties, guilds are permanent groupings of characters, usually based on a specific activity or theme.
Guilds are a fantastic way to get the most out of Echo of Soul. Some content is limited to guilds only, and guilds are a great way to get assistance and hints.
Guilds can enter Valhalla without limit.
(This doesn’t apply to Beginners Guilds)
You can create a guild through the Guild Manager NPC.
Creating a guild is easy, with only a few conditions.
Guild Creation and Naming Conditions
- Cannot already be in a guild.
- Must be level 20 or higher.
- Must pay a 1 gold registration fee.
- Guild names cannot exceed 16 letters.
- Cannot choose the same name as an existing guild.
- Cannot choose the same name as a disbanded guild.
- Guild names are subject to same restrictions as character names.
Basic information on your guild, including name, leader, member count, mark, etc.
Guild Member List
Lists name, class, and level of all guild members.
Check and use available skills for your guild.
Ranking & status of ongoing Guild Wars.
Arrange ranking of guild members, and actions enabled by each specific rank.
Guild Additional Functions
By speaking with Guild Managers, guild storage can be accessed. The guild can also be disbanded, or the leader changed.
※ If a guild is disbanded, the leader cannot join or create a guild for 7 days.
※ If any member leaves a guild, or is removed, they cannot create or join a guild for 24 hours.
※ If the Guild Leader does not come online for 30 days, leadership is automatically assigned to a different character in the guild.
* The guide may differ from the actual game play due to updates and content changes.